XCode iOS project only shows “My Mac 64-bit”!!!
The Simulator and Device options to Build/Run your have have disappeared.
This happened to me after I changed the project name once or changed by another person.
- – Close Xcode.
- – Locate your Project folder.
- – Right-click on the AppName.xcodeproj file and click show package contents.
- – Now delete everything inside the xcuserdata folder.
If this does not work trying this:
- – open Xcode (obviously)
- – clicked on Manage Schemes and then Autocreate Schemes Now.
- – Then select the new scheme in Xcode.
Now you should get back all device/simulator options.
Keep Coding 🙂